- Complete online application form
- Resume / CV
- Statement of Purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official GRE score
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 90 required) or IELTS score (minimum score of 7.0 required)*
- We recommend students complete both basic statistics and microeconomics courses prior to enrollment
*The program’s language of instruction is English, and written and spoken English proficiency is required. Students who are not native English speakers must provide language evaluation test scores with their application materials.
January 15 (After the above priority deadline, applications for the Master of Environmental Policy will continue to be accepted and considered on a space available basis.)
Final application deadline for Fall 2018 is May 31, 2018.