In this session you will learn the MAGIC of citation management tool Zotero. You will learn how to incorporate this tool into your research workflow to automate your in-text citations and reference lists and create a library of your academic reading. Attend this session if you have never used a citation management tool before.
IMPORTANT: You must download and install the following TWO items before attending the session:
- Zotero 5.0: software application (available for Windows and Mac)
- Zotero Connector: web browser plugin (for Chrome, Firefox and Safari) OR Zotero Bookmarklet (for Edge/IE and mobile devices)
Both are available for different platforms and web browsers at this web address:https://www.zotero.org/download/. Please contact DKU Library at email@example.com BEFORE the session if you have trouble installing either of these items.
- Time: Thursday, 3:00 – 4:00 pm, January 24, 2019.
- Venue: Academic Building 1079
- Speaker: Joanna Hare (Associate Librarian for Research and Instruction)
Please RSVP by the link:
or Scan the QR code: