Event List | Duke Kunshan Library Book Fair 2021
- The 6th Book Fair: You Select, We Collect
- Book Talk: Transpacific Literary and Cultural Connections
- Book Talk: Searching for Boko Haram
- Panel Discussion: Quality Enhancement and Character Show Time Analysis for Kun Opera Video Data
- Information Treasure Hunt
- Book Tree
- Free Giveaway
- Poem Reading
April 22 – 23 (CST) • AB Ballroom
What is the most influential book in your life? Who wrote it? What is it about? Join us in this session and recommend titles to the community!
In this event, the Library will set up a “book tree” in AB Ballroom. All DKU members are invited to drop by and share their thoughts on books or reading in general. Simply write down your thoughts on the notecards and decorate the tree however you wish to. You may include the title, author and/or one sentence from the book on both sides of the card.