Dear DKU Faculty,
Due to the spread of the Coronavirus in the United States, Duke University Libraries is closed to the Duke and broader communities from Wednesday, March 18th. All Duke libraries staff will work from home after this Friday, March 20th (see https://library.duke.edu/about/coronavirus for the detailed announcement). The e-reserves and ILL changes may be particularly relevant to DKU faculty who are teaching in session 4. Accordingly, DKU Library is updating the services we provide to the following:
- All Interlibrary Loan Services are shut down from now on till further notice.
- If you are going to request any course materials scanning, please send your request immediately by filling the Course Reserve Form. We’ll contact Duke side to try to get the materials by March 20th (Friday). After March 20, we will help scan the needed parts if DKU Library has print copies.
- If you are going to request streaming video for your courses, please immediately contact Joanna Hare at firstname.lastname@example.org (Humanities/Natrual Sciences) or Mengjie Zou at email@example.com (Social Sciences).
- All Duke libraries’ eBooks, online journals, databases, and other streaming/electronic materials remain available as usual. If you have access issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other services including online chat, research and reference services, data consulting and purchasing recommendation remain the same.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Thanks for your attention.