News & Events
April 21st to 24th, 2017
December 9th to 11th, 2016
Sponsored by Energy Observer magazine and organized by the Master of Environmental Policy (iMEP) program at Duke Kunshan University, the 4th eoYouth Summer Field Trip Concluding Conference was held on the Duke Kunshan University campus October 23rd under the theme of “Energy Development: Reform...
Sponsored by Energy Observer magazine and organized by the Master of Environmental Policy program at Duke Kunshan University, the 4th eoYouth Summer Field Trip is now in full swing. Ten research teams from different universities around the world are traveling all over China, Europe, America and...
September 25-26, 25 students from top Chinese universities (including Tsinghua University, Peking University, Wuhan University, etc) came to Duke Kunshan University for the wetlands field trip hosted by the university’s Master of Environmental Policy program (iMEP). The students were joined by...
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- Undergraduate Degree Program Curriculum (for Faculty)
- Master of Environmental Policy
- Master of Science in Medical Physics
- Master of Science in Global Health
- Master of Management Studies
- Undergraduate Global Learning Semester
- 2017 Duke Kunshan Summer Institute
- Registrar Office
- Duke Kunshan Colloquium
- 2017 Duke-Tsinghua Machine Learning Summer School