Cost At a Glance *
|For International Students||For Chinese Students|
Cost of Attendance Notes
- All fees and rates provided at this time are estimates and are subject to change
- Duke Kunshan student residence and dining facilities are closed during the winter break between the fall and spring semesters and for seven days during the Chinese New Year Holiday.
- International Travel includes an estimate of the cost of one roundtrip from an international destination to Shanghai for international students, typical visa costs, and in the case of additional health check and registration costs associated with establishing legal residence in China for non-Chinese students. Students wishing to return to their home countries during breaks in their study before the end of the year should budget additional funds for these trips.
- Domestic Travel includes two return trips (RMB1,000 each) for PRC students to go back hometown during Chinese vacation.
- For detailed information about insurance, please click here: https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/student-life/pre-arrival#medical-insurance. International students are required to purchase and enroll in the Health Insurance Plan(including SOS) from the university.
- All the students must pay a refundable Campus Deposit of RMB 2,000/USD300. The deposit would be used to pay for the costs of replacement of lost DKU cards, repairs of residence damages, excessive cleaning, library overdue, damaged or lost books, replacement processing fees, other similar losses and damages caused to university properties, transcript processing fee, refrigerator rental, and other miscellaneous charges.