Tuition and Fees
Duke Kunshan University offers a world-class education for highly qualified students from all backgrounds. The cost of attending Duke Kunshan reflects the university’s commitment to providing an outstanding educational experience and is comparable to that of other leading private universities.
Duke Kunshan is committed to enrolling a highly talented, diverse and international student body. Scholarship support is available to support these goals. All applicants will automatically be considered for available scholarships, up to and including full scholarships.
|Total Cost of Attendance||$21,360||¥48,670|
- All fees and rates provided at this time are estimates;
- All tuition will be invoiced by and paid to Duke Kunshan University. Other fees and charges will be invoiced and paid in either China or the U.S..
- Duke Kunshan student residence and dinning facilities are closed during the winter break between the fall and spring semesters and for seven days during the Chinese New Year Holiday. Students should arrange the accommodation during the campus closing periods. The costs are not included in the above estimated costs of attendance. Students need to pay the costs by their own.
- International Travel includes an estimate of the cost of one roundtrip to the U.S. for Chinese students or from an international destination to Shanghai for international students, typical visa costs, and in the case of additional health check and registration costs associated with establishing legal residence in China for non-Chinese students. Students wishing to return to their home countries during breaks in their study before the end of the year should budget additional funds for these trips.
- U.S. based and international students from outside U.S. (i.e. India, Africa, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) who do not apply through Duke’s GEO (Studio Abroad) application system are required to enroll in the Global Health Insurance Plan .
- Insurance plan year is Aug 1-July 31;Insurance will be charged at the actual approved rate regardless of prior estimates.
All applicants are considered for scholarships based on their applications.