Hello! Our Duke Kunshan office of Career Services is happy to help any student/alumni learning and use the essential skills needed in career development and professional preparation.
We are happy to meet with you for an individual appointment about any topic.
Our services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Career Exploration
- Resume/CV reviews
- Interview skills
- Networking/Information Interviews
- Internship/Job Search
- Professional Etiquette and more.
We can educate through the following ways:
- Individual or group appointments
- Company Information Sessions
- Guest speakers/Networking sessions
- Career Skills Workshops/Class or Club Presentations
- Career Fieldtrips
- Other events upon request
Any student can make an appointment.
To set a 30 minute appointment with career services please follow the instructions below:
- Visit our sign-up sheet page here.
- (IMPORTANT) Log in using your NetID@duke.edu account. Be extra careful not to use your dukekunshan.edu.cn address,
- Find a time slot and enter your name. The sign-up sheet automatically saves after you put your name in, so you don’t have to save it yourself.
- You’re done!