The center organizes a variety of activities to promote undergraduate learning at the university and sponsors academic colloquia and conferences open to the general public.
The center creates undergraduate learning experiences that connect the empirical social science research process with knowledge produced from it.
- Confronting Anti-Asian Hate: Gendered, Racialized, and Transnational Perspectives
- Documentary Screening with Filmmaker | Bumming in Beijing
- Cultures and Movements Film Festival: Screening of the Documentary, American Factory (2019)
- Film Screening with Filmmaker | Dream Empire
- Freshman Orientation to Social Science (FOSS)
- Enter the CSCC Competition!