The center’s first sponsored undergraduate poster exhibition on contemporary Chinese affairs happens on 22 April 2019. Students present research results from course papers, signature works, capstone projects, or other educational experiences. Cash prizes in the amounts of $100 for first place, $75 for second place, and $50 for third place are awarded to three posters that are particularly excellent in content, design, and oral presentation.
- 18 February 2019: Watch for the call for abstracts and link for online submission.
- 31 March 2019: Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- 10 April 2019: Successful applicants are notified to produce posters for the exhibition and competition.
- 20 April 2019: Deadline for submission of posters.
- 22 April 2019: Poster exhibition and competition.