New economic opportunities in emerging economies and around the globe have brought complex environmental challenges—from increased air and water pollution to food security to energy and climate change. Duke Kunshan University’s international Master of Environmental Policy (iMEP) program prepares its graduates to meet these pressing challenges through effective policy solutions drawn from an array of disciplines.
The iMEP Experience:
- Degree from Duke University, ranked top 3 in the world for environmental management and policy by US News and World Report
- Networking and internships in China and the US
- World-class faculty
- Opportunities for research
- Abundant Scholarship Opportunities
- Vibrant international community on a LEED-certified green campus
Building on the strong relationship between the iMEP program and Duke University, iMEP students will have the opportunity to spend a semester at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, USA, where they will interact with the broader Duke faculty, gain additional English-language experience, and build networks with US-based contacts.
At the same time, the program will bring students pursuing a master’s degree from the Nicholas and Sanford schools to Duke Kunshan, further increasing diversity and networking opportunities in the iMEP program. Internships with a range of international organizations, NGOs, and corporations round out the opportunities available to iMEP students.