- Meeting and interacting with the faculty with international backgrounds;
- Actively engaging in ecological field trips;
- Gaining knowledge of Economics and Statistics with the excellent teaching team;
- Improving English oral and writing skills;
- Experiencing "Environment ✖ Art Performance;"
- Opportunities to have an engaged conversation with renowned scholars and experts.
Courses （All courses are taught in English）
- Economics/ Statistics course: Providing an international education approach, focusing on the development of economic perspectives and critical thinking.
- English oral/ writing course: Focusing on the skill training to improve the ability of reading, writing, and expressing in English.
- Environment ✖ Art Performance course: Offering heuristic teaching, which aims to enhance the influence of public communication on environmental topics.
- Seminar: Providing a platform for students to communicate with environmental professionals.
Course Schedule (Subject to actual conditions)
Patrick Ward, Ph.D. -Economics
Moon Joon Kim, Ph.D. -Statistics
Kai Yang - US Academic Writing
Zhe Gao -English Pronunciation Training
Man Xiong -Photographing Training
Yuanyuan Chen -Environment & Painting
Nan Wu -Environment & Painting Experiencing
- The training fee of this summer boot camp is RMB 3000/person. (half of the fee will be returned after the admission to the iMEP to students who are interested in applying for iMEP).
- (Optional) Accomodation fee is RMB 2800/person, including 11 nights' accommodation and school meals.
- Students who pay for the accommodation will be arranged to stay in a four-star hotel.
Application Requirements & Methods
- Full-time undergraduates are preferred.
- Please submit your resume (Chinese/English) to email@example.com
- Admitted students will receive an official confirmation email with payment method. Please check it in time.
- Deadline: July 20, 2018
Note: This summer boot camp will only recruit 30 students. The registration will be closed if the number is full.