Stage 1 – Start application by filling the online application form
Stage 2 – Submit all the supplementary materials
Stage 3 – Departmental Review and Admissions Decision
Click here to see the Requirements.
Please Contact Admissions if you have any question about the application.
Applicants to Duke Kunshan University’s graduate programs must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. If the degree was granted by an institution outside of the U.S., the institution must be accredited by the governing educational body of the country (such as the ministry of education).
- Complete online application form
- Resume / CV
- Statement of Purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- GRE is optional (only apply to fall 2021 application)
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 90 required) or IELTS score (minimum score of 7.0 required)* or Duolingo English Test score (minimum score of 115 required)
- We recommend students complete both basic statistics and microeconomics courses prior to enrollment
*The program’s language of instruction is English, and written and spoken English proficiency is required. Students who are not native English speakers must provide language evaluation test scores with their application materials.
Applications for Fall 2021 Admission are no longer being accepted. The online application for Fall 2022 Admission will be available beginning in August 2021.
|Round||Application Deadline||Program Decision Release|
|Round 0||Aug. 31, 2021||Sep. 7, 2021|
|Round 1||Oct. 31, 2021||Nov. 15, 2021|
|Round 2||Jan. 15, 2022||Feb. 10, 2022|
|Round 3||Mar. 15, 2022||Mar. 31, 2022|
|Round 4||Apr. 15, 2022||Apr. 30, 2022|
|Round 5||May 31, 2022||Jun. 15, 2022|