- Complete online application form
- Resume / CV
- Statement of Purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- At least two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial Transcript
- GRE (optional for fall 2022 application)
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 90 required) or IELTS score (minimum score of 7.0 required)* or Duolingo English Test score (minimum score of 115 required)
- We recommend students complete both basic statistics and microeconomics courses prior to enrollment
*The program’s language of instruction is English, and written and spoken English proficiency is required. Students who are not native English speakers must provide language evaluation test scores with their application materials.
|Round||Application Deadline||Program Decision Release|
|Round 0||Aug. 31, 2021||Sep. 7, 2021|
|Round 1||Oct. 31, 2021||Nov. 15, 2021|
|Round 2||Jan. 15, 2022||Feb. 10, 2022|
|Round 3||May. 31, 2022||Jun. 15, 2022|
*for dates listed, the deadline is 11:59:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time
Early Bird Deadlines: August 31, 2021 and October 31, 2021 –Applications submitted by these dates will receive high priority consideration and applicants will be notified of admission status within two (2) weeks. All applications submitted by these dates will also receive priority consideration for scholarships.
Priority Deadline: January 15, 2022 –Applications submitted by this date will receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships.
Final Deadline: May 31, 2022 –After the priority deadline, applications will continue to be accepted and considered on a space-available basis until this date.