If you’re curious about what the DKU graduate students have been up, are interested in the DKU graduate programs, or want to know more about intersections between health, the environment and technology, please join our graduate students for panel presentations on topics including:
- Imaging technologies in cancer treatment
- AI and the algorithms of recommendation systems
- Environmental policy and conservation
- How China protects against infectious diseases
- Mental health at universities
- Brexit’s potential influence on carbon taxes
- And many more!
This is the third year of DKU Graduate Student Colloquium. This event is open to the public. No registration needed. Snacks, coffee, and tea will be provided.