Organized by the DKU Humanities Research Center (HRC) and the Franklin Humanities Institute, this online forum presents an opportunity for DKU and Duke faculty and students to collaborate and discuss the human, social and political implications of Covid-19.
The HRC will broadcast the online forum via Zoom 272-114-035.
Tuesday, March 3
8-9:30am EST / 9-10:30pm China time
- Benjamin Anderson, assistant professor of global health, Duke Kunshan
- Benjamin Bacon, associate professor of digital media, Duke Kunshan
- Chen Chen, Duke undergraduate student
- Robert Delaney, U.S. bureau chief, South China Morning Post
- Ralph Litzinger, associate professor of cultural anthropology, Duke University
- Andrew MacDonald, assistant professor of political science, Duke Kunshan University
- Melanie Manion, Vor Broker Family Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Duke University
- James Miller, associate dean of interdisciplinary strategy and co-director of the HRC, Duke Kunshan University
- Yanping Ni, Duke graduate student
- Carlos Rojas, professor of Chinese cultural studies; gender, sexuality and feminist studies; and arts of the moving image, Duke; and co-director of the HRC
Image By Hao Zheng.