In accordance with requirements from the Jiangsu Education Department concerning Covid-19, Duke Kunshan’s Office of Career Services has moved this year’s internship fair online.
We welcome employers from all industries offering internships opportunities and all DKU graduate and undergraduate students eager to gain practical experience. Companies are also welcome to provide remote info sessions and webinars to students, so that students and employers can gain deep mutual understanding.
How employers can participate:
- Scan the QR code to register
- Documents needed: Business license, employer introduction and internship job descriptions (No quantity limit)
- After receiving student applications, you will contact students directly and a arrange remote interview
- Hold remote info sessions/webinars for students (we will help coordinate)
How students can participate:
- View all internships openings (log in required)
- Send application documents (resume, cover letter, etc.) to employer directly
- Pay close attention to weekly student announcements for company info sessions
Important: Based on Ministry of Education requirements, during the epidemic period, students can participate in remote internships/interviews only; onsite internships, interviews or visits prohibited. Employers are welcomed to arrange remote interviews and internship programs with students directly based on your own schedule. We appreciate your understanding and accommodation in the current circumstances. We will keep you updated if the situation changes.
Contact us: email@example.com