Duke Kunshan this year has about 1,550 students over four undergraduate classes and two graduate classes. This includes the inaugural undergraduate Class of 2022, now in their senior year and preparing for recruitment seasons. The Office of Career Services’ fall career fair serves as a platform to support communication between our students and employers, and to help students secure internships and high-caliber job placements. The fair will be onsite and online, and will cover full-time positions and internships.
We welcome employers from all industries and all DKU graduate and undergraduate students to attend the career fair, and we invite employers to give onsite and virtual info sessions, to enhance mutual understanding between students and employers. The fair is free to both employers and students.
Virtual Career Fair Fall 2021: Sept. 17 to Dec. 17 (unlimited seats)
Onsite Career Fair Fall 2021: Oct. 15 (30 seats)
Question? Contact: email@example.com
Employers from all industries
Undergraduates and graduates of DKU
How employers can take part:
- Scan the QR code on the poster to register.
- Registration for the virtual career fair is open until Dec. 17.
- Onsite career fair is by appointment. Registration is open until Sept. 10. (Appointment notifications sent by Sept. 17.)
- Company info sessions are by appointment. Registration is open until Dec. 17. (A team member will contact you to discuss availability.)
- Required documentation: Business license and job description (refer to the template and make sure all necessary information is included). Repeat employers do not need to provide a business license as long as the license information remains same. If there has been a change in information, please resubmit.
- After receiving students’ applications, employers can contact the students directly to process recruitment.
How students can take part:
- Job/internship openings will be available following the launch of the career fair.
- Provide application documents (resume, cover letter, etc.) to employers directly based on the requirements.
- Pay close attention to weekly student announcement for company info sessions.