Lingnan University x Duke Kunshan University
China Innovation Research and Training Center
The workshop will be conducted against the backdrop of the sustainable development goals (SDG) in which innovative action is the primary emphasis. The workshop comprises three sessions:
- Session one aims to introduce SDG and stimulate students to look beyond the obvious to identify opportunities for making impacts.
- Session two focuses on applying creative tools to empathize pain points and generate innovative ideas.
- Session three is designed for students to experience the build and test design cycle that is crucial to any problem-solving process.
All materials will be delivered through interactive exercises. Lecture time will account for less than 20 percent of total hours.
- Liqi Ren, adjunct faculty and program manager, China Innovation Research and Training Center, Duke Kunshan University
- Albert Ko, director of Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiatives and the Office of Service Learning, Lingnan University