December 9th to 11th, 2016
Opening Dinner/ Mixer: December 9th, Fri
Workshop: December 10th to 11th, Sat & Sun
Duke Kunshan University
No.8 Duke Avenue, Kunshan, Jiangsu, China 215316
Prof. Jesko von Windheim, Duke University
During The Workshop, You Will Learn
- How to evaluate a business opportunity
- Identifying a value proposition
- Communicating value to the market/customer base
- Identifying a practical implementation path
- Developing a plan for execution
This program is based on the instructors’ direct experience from past and present ventures, with a focus on fundamental and practical aspects of starting, growing and exiting a technology company. Participants will also learn from examples and tools provided by the instructor, which help them apply to their own career or entrepreneurial venture properly.
- 1480 RMB, including two nights’ accommodation, workshop materials, opening mixer and dinner, tea breaks and all meals during workshop;
- 680 RMB, including workshop materials, opening mixer and dinner, tea breaks and all lunches during workshop;
- 480 RMB, including workshop materials tea breaks and all lunches during workshop.
This workshop is funded by ERIC Grant of Duke University, which covers the workshop cost. The registration fee reflects the personal cost of attendees such as meals and accommodation. It is an incredible value and capped at 35 participants. Please apply early!
An optional accommodation package is provided for participants at the price of 800 RMB. It includes two nights stay at Duke Kunshan University’s brand new executive conference center and 100 RMB dining credits of university dining service. Participants choosing accommodation package will also have free access to meeting rooms and fitness center.
Requirements and prerequisite
The workshop is designed for new entrepreneurs, those wanting to learn more about start-up activities, and environmental professionals interested in marketing and business planning.
The class will be taught in English, and therefore each participant must be proficient in English communication.
The Program is sponsored by Duke University, and all the participants will receive a participation certificate by Duke after workshop.