At Duke Kunshan University you’ll develop the skills you need to have a rewarding career and make a difference in the world. Duke Kunshan is looking for students with a global mindset and a drive to reduce health disparities around the world.
Because Duke Kunshan University graduate degrees are considered Duke University degrees, the Duke Kunshan application process is similar to that for Duke University’s graduate programs.
Applicants to Duke Kunshan University’s graduate programs must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. In addition to the prerequisite bachelor's degree, the following are required:
- Completed online application form
- Statement of Purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE Score
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 90 required) or IELTS score (minimum score of 7.0 required)*
(*English language exam is required of non-native English speakers only)
The data you enter in the online application, including the contents of all attachments, is subject to verification. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information provided in the application is accurate. Duke Kunshan University and Duke University reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission or to terminate enrollment if there is any discrepancy between the submitted application data and the subsequently verified data.
- All applications for Fall 2018 admission must be submitted by June 15, 2018 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time).
- Any applications started but not submitted by June 15 will be deleted.
- If you are still interested in applying for Fall 2018 admission, you must first contact the Master of Science in Global Health program for approval: email@example.com
- If you are interested in applying for Fall 2019 admission, please do not use the current online application. The 2019 admission application will be available mid-September 2018.
NOTE: An important consideration in accepting later applications is the time required for processing visas for non-Chinese passport holders.
- Application Review
- Notification of Decision
- Program Costs & Financial Aid
- Admitted Students