How to apply
Join the next generation of global health leaders.
At Duke Kunshan University you’ll develop the skills you need to have a rewarding career and make a difference in the world. Duke Kunshan is looking for students with a global mindset and a drive to reduce health disparities around the world.
- Required Application Materials and Deadline
- Application Review
- Notification of Decision
- Program Costs & Financial Aid
- Admitted Students
- All applications for Fall 2017 admission must be submitted by July 31, 2017 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time).
- Any applications started but not submitted by July 31 will be deleted.
- If you are interested in applying for Fall 2018 admission, please do not use the current online application. The 2018 admission application will be available mid-September 2017.
PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE
March 31, 2017
After the priority deadline, Duke Kunshan University applications for the Master of Science in Global Health program will continue to be accepted and considered on a space available basis.
All students are automatically considered for merit scholarships based on their Graduate School application – no additional application is required to be considered for these awards. In addition, accepted students may apply for scholarships and awards based on financial need, country of origin, and field of study.