In mid-July, your program starts in Durham, U.S. with a launch experience and set of workshops that prepare you for the curriculum. It’s an exhilarating introduction to the international peer group you’ll be working closely with both in your section and on your learning team.
The rest of your program is organized into five 6-week terms, with each course 2-6 weeks’ long. You’ll spend three terms at Fuqua in Durham, U.S. Then in January, you’ll move to Kunshan, China for two terms on Duke Kunshan University’s campus.
Over five terms, you’ll complete 15 courses: six in accounting, economics, and finance; two in analytics and critical thinking; two in communication and leadership, and five in markets, strategy, and management.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Business Communication l
- Introduction to Marketing Analysis
- Foundations of Capital Markets
- Fundamentals of Busines Economics
- Foundations of Corporate Finance
- Principles of Strategy
- Foundations of Management and Organisations
* Sample curriculum