Throughout your application process, we encourage you to connect with us. You can visit the Fuqua or Duke Kunshan campuses, attend admissions events, and get in touch with our student ambassadors and alumni. All of this is to give you all the information you need to decide if MMS: Duke Kunshan is the right fit for you. These resources will also help guide your transition into the program once you’ve made your decision.
To decide whether this program is right for you, we encourage you to assess your personal situation and goals, consider the specifics of the program, visit our campus or attend an admissions event if possible, and talk to family, friends, and mentors.
Review the online application and deadlines. Consider important aspects of the timeline, including decision release dates and tuition deposit dates.
Apply for the Master of Management Studies: Duke Kunshan University program with our online application. Make sure that your application is complete and will provide the admissions committee with a comprehensive understanding of your background, skills, talents, and goals.
We do not offer open interviews for MMS: DKU candidates. Interview invitations will be extended after careful review of your application materials. Most interviews will occur via video-conference; North Carolina residents may have the opportunity to interview on campus by invitation. Both formats are given equal weight in the admissions process.
You’ll be notified via email of your admission decision by midnight (US Eastern Time) on the decision date for the round in which you apply. Please note that the decision notification email is not viewable on mobile devices.
To reserve your place in the class, you must submit:
- A non-refundable 2,000 USD (14,000 RMB) tuition deposit, due by the deposit deadline for your admission round
- Official test scores sent directly from the testing agency
- Official transcripts sent directly from the institution/s you attended
Shortly after you’re admitted, you’ll receive access to the Incoming Student Website. This site includes a wealth of information about our community and expectations, which will help guide you going forward.
Here, you’ll find information on next steps in the admissions process, along with all the information you’ll need to transition into your new academic life:
- Program announcements
- Technical and computer information
- Assignments for academic preparation
- Relocation information
- Information on your classmates
If applicable, visa application information will be included in your admission packet along with specific deadlines for submission. Visa processing can take up to several months to complete, so if you’re not a resident of the U.S., it’s critical that you apply no later than Round 2 to ensure that you’re able to join the program.
If you are currently in the U.S. on a student visa for another program, contact the admissions office at Fuqua prior to making plans to leave the country or transferring your visa to ensure that the proper steps are taken to secure your new visa for the MMS: Duke Kunshan University program.
Visa fast facts:
- You must submit your tuition deposit to start the visa application process.
- You’ll be emailed a link to the visa web form.
- You must submit the form and all required documentation by the visa deadline that corresponds to your application round.
- Your visa web form must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the program start date, or your offer of admission may be cancelled.
|Application Round||Visa Deadline|
|Round 1||April 1, 2022|
|Round 2||April 19, 2022|