There are a number of opportunities available to help make your MMS education a reality.
Every admitted student is automatically considered for a merit scholarship. No separate application is required. Merit scholarships are awarded based on a candidate's overall profile.
Criteria for selection:
- Prior academic achievement
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Involvement in the community
- Extracurricular activities
How will you know if you have received a merit scholarship?
- Scholarship information will be included in your electronic admission letter.
- There will be more information about your scholarship and its benefits in your admitted student portal.
- For permanent residents and citizens of the United States, private loans and U.S. federal loans are available.
- A no-cosigner international student loan may be available to non-U.S. citizens/permanent residents and non-Chinese students to help cover up to 80% of the Cost of Attendance.
- Many countries provide loans or scholarships specific to their citizens. To learn more about such loan programs, download a list of funding options for international students. Please note that Duke University does not endorse any specific funding program.
For more information on the financial aid options, please visit this Fuqua webpage “Financing Your Degree”.
In addition to the lowered tuition standard, all Chinese students from the Chinese mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are also eligible to apply for the need-based scholarships, which are offered based on family financial circumstances. Applicants will be given an opportunity to submit supplemental financial information after they are admitted to the program.