To complement the assistance you'll receive from our career coaches and management team during your US and China residencies, the Master of Management Studies: Duke Kunshan University program offers virtual career resources to help you in the planning, development and execution of your job search.
The Ford Library of The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University not only houses a comprehensive career collection of books and journals, but also provides valuable virtual career resources, such as media and databases like WetFeet and Vault. Many industries can be researched using tools such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters OneSource.
Our library's expert staff offers one-on-one and group training sessions on ways to use database and online career resources to research employment opportunities, prepare for interviews, and make the most of the vast Duke library system.
Fuqua’s Online Career Service System
All MMS: DKU students have access to Fuqua’s internal career services website that provides valuable virtual career resources for the job search. Find opportunities for employment, contacts for thousands of companies, and a variety of research tools, including internal presentations and employment statistics. The Career Service System helps you to:
- Learn effective job search strategies
- Search and apply for internship and employment opportunities
- Keep abreast of workshops, company presentations and other events
- Schedule interviews with on-campus recruiters
- Network with current students and alumni
Other Online Career Resources for MMS: DKU Students
- Online Mock Interviews — InterviewStream enhances your job interviewing skills by creating a compelling, simulated interview experience. You'll be asked challenging questions, just as you would in a real job interview. Use your webcam to record your responses and review how you look and sound. Examples of other responses and online coaching are also available.
- Online Alumni Directory — Search Fuqua's 18,000-person alumni database by program, graduation year, industry, company, job function or geographic location. This online career resource is available once you matriculate into the program.
- DukeConnect — Upon graduation, you will have access to this Duke Alumni Association virtual career resource, which can connect you to alumni interested in networking and willing to support your career search.
- Resume Database — This resume database increases your chances of catching the eye of recruiters, and allows potential employers to search using varied criteria.
Students in the Master of Management Studies: Duke Kunshan University program have access to valuable tools, including virtual career resources, to aid in the job search upon graduation. Interested in more information? Contact us with any questions, or begin the admissions process today.