Applicants to Duke Kunshan University must provide GRE scores. (Applicants to the Master of Science in Global Health program may provide MCAT scores instead.)
How to Submit
GRE scores: Ask Educational Testing Service to send an official copy of the scores to Duke Kunshan University, using institution code 7554. You do not need a department code. If ETS requires a department code, select any one of the department codes listed. Regardless of the department code entered, the scores will come to Duke Kunshan University as long as you use institution code 7554. Be sure to alert us if the name on your application is different from the name on your score report.
MCAT scores: In the MCAT score section of the online application, enter the score verification code and the AAMC ID. We will use this information to verify the official scores.
- The scores must not be more than five years old from August 1 of the application year. For example, if you submit your application between August 2019 and January 2020, your score report must be dated August 1, 2014, or later.
- We do not accept expired scores, personal copies of scores, or attested or notarized score reports.
- Be sure to take the GRE in time for official scores to reach Duke Kunshan University by the application deadline.
- If you have taken the GRE more than once, please enter your highest score for each component. If you have not yet taken the GRE, please enter the date you are scheduled to take it.
- We realize that the GRE scores of students whose first language is not English may be affected by language and cultural differences. This is taken into consideration when applications are evaluated.
Duke Kunshan University does not have an absolute cut-off point for GRE scores when considering applicants. Depending on the department, any one of the three sections of the GRE may be weighted more heavily than the others.
For GRE registration forms and more information on the test, visit the ETS website or contact:
Educational Testing Service
PO Box 6000
Princeton, NJ 08541-6000
(866) 473-4373 (USA) or (609) 771-7670 (outside the US)