The Research Support Office (RSO)is responsible for administration of sponsored research projects and programs (henceforth abbreviated as projects) in order to ensure compliance with the Independent Non-profit Status Duke Kunshan University (DKU) has been granted and the policies and regulations required by the wide variety of funding agencies /sponsors which DKU faculty submit proposals to and receive funding from..
Roles and Responsibilities
RSO is designed to assist the DKU community, including faculty, students and staff, in their conduct of activities relating to research. RSO is a “from cradle to grave” research administration office that encompasses policy and regulatory matters as well. Our responsibility for and assistance to researchers includes, but is not limited to:
- Assistance in search of funding opportunities,
- Preparation and review of project proposals,
- Preparation, review and negotiation of collaborative agreements,
- Review of budgets and budget splits for subawards,
- Set up of awards when funded,
- Negotiation and oversight of research contracts,
- We request and review interim research and finance project reports periodically,
- We request and review final research and finance project reports, and
- We monitor compliance with policies and regulations throughout the entire life of sponsored projects.
Research Support Office Email
Assistant Director of Research Support
Research Administration Specialist